Lorraine Cottages, Bed & Breakfast & Self-Catering
The unit currently available consists of a bedroom with two beds, an ensuite bathroom with a separate shower/bath, a large open plan lounge/dining room kitchen and a patio with braai facilities.
|Address :||Baobab Street, Idas Valley|
|Host(s) :||Mrs F Johnson|
|Website :||Lorraine Cottages, Bed & Breakfast & Self-Catering Website|
|Language(s) spoken :||English, Afrikaans, German|
|Bathroom :||Private||Breakfast Style :||Continental|
|Allows smoker(s)? :||Yes||Children Allowed? :||No|
|Pet(s) at home? :||No||Internet access? :||Yes on request|
|Wheelchair Accessible? :||Yes||Parking Available? :||Yes|
|We are also self-catering and do lunches and dinner on request.
Parking is secure inside a locked gate and there is also secure off street parking.
|Payment & Polices|
|Price Range :||300-350 ZAR|
|Payment Methods :|
|Check In/Check Out :||Check in 12noon and check out 10am|
|Cancellation :||48 hour notice is required if cancelling a booking, otherwise no deposits, consessions or waivers will be given|
|Policies :||No pets|
|What to see & do :||There are many attractions available:
* Botanical Gardens; known for ferns, orchids and bonsais
* Jan Marais Nature Reserve: opened in 1919, wild flower sanctuary
* Sasol Art Gallery: 19th - 20th centuary artworks
* Die Bergkelder: on the slopes of the Pappegaaiberg , a cellar in the mountains.
* Helshoogte Pass: connects Stellenbosch and Franschhoek, built in 1854
* Many wineries: including Stellenbosch Farmers Winery, Vergelegen and the Van Rijn Brandy Centre
* Stellenryck Wine Museum: Making wine through the ages
* Slow Food Market
* Wiesenhof Game Park: Nice to take a drive in the early mornings or late afternoons.
|Nearby town(s) :||Cape Town, Somerset West, Betty's Bay, Gordon's Bay|
|Lorraine Cottages are five kilometres from the centre of Stellenbosch and three kilometres from the nearest Superspar, which stocks everything needed for a break in the country.
Approximately 30 kilometres from the airport and 50 kilometres from Cape Town.
|Lorraine Cottages, B&B and Self-Catering|