Dogwood Bed & Breakfast
At Dogwood B&B we offer Eagle's Nest and Quail's Landing - Two custom built Private entrance suites featuring their own Private decks. Queen sleigh-beds with luxury linen, Private full 4 pc bath, flat screen TV, wireless internet, air conditioned, coffee maker, mini fridge. Views of rolling Okanagan hills and Giant's Head Mountain. Relax and enjoy a scrumptious gourmet breakfast served in our dining room or outside in our covered patio overlooking the fountain and garden. Located in a quiet residential area a short 10 minute walk from downtown Summerland. Open year round.
|Address :||12615 Wright Ave.,
P.O. Box 284
|Host(s) :||Ann & Don Davies|
|Website :||Dogwood Bed & Breakfast Website|
|Language(s) spoken :||English|
|Bathroom :||Private Ensuite||Breakfast Style :||Cooked Full service (Gourmet)|
|Allows smoker(s)? :||No outside permitted||Children Allowed? :||Yes Please inquire|
|Pet(s) at home? :||No||Internet access? :||Yes Wireless|
|Wheelchair Accessible? :||No||Parking Available? :||Yes Secure parking|
|Queen sleigh-bed, full 4 pc bath, sitting area, flat screen TV, air conditioned, coffee maker, mini fridge, clock radio and wireless internet.|
|Payment & Polices|
|Price Range :||129.00-129.00 CAD|
|Payment Methods :|
|Check In/Check Out :||Check In: 3:00pm - 6:00pm Please let us know if your arrival will be after 6:00pm.
Check Out: 11:00am
|Cancellation :||If you cancel, Please let us know as soon as possible for we can rebook that suite.|
|Policies :||Sorry, no pets
Your hosts Ann & Don look forward to making your stay in the Okanagan a memorable one.
|What to see & do :||* Wine tasting at the Bottleneck Drive Wineries (10 Wineries in Summerland).
* Swim & play in our clean beaches.
* Golf at Summerland Golf & Country Club or Sumac Ridge Executive 9 Golf Course.
* Train rides on the Kettle Valley Steam Railway.
* Hike or drive Giant's Head Mountain Park.
* Dine in one of our world-class restaurants or bistros.
* Stroll through the picture perfect "old English" theme town with its unique shops.
* Discover the Famous Ornamental Gardens off Hwy 97, bring a picnic and your camera.
* Boating, kayaking, canoing, sailing, or jet skiing (rentals available).
* Lake City Casino (15 minutes drive away).
|Nearby town(s) :||Penticton, Oliver, Osoyoos, Peachland & Kelowna.|
|Map on website www.dogwoodbb.ca
Click on Location.
|District of Summerland Business Association & Chamber of Commerce.|